How to Reserve the Special Bathing Room
How to make a reservation
Reservations can be made by e-mail or telephone from a day after 3 months in advance.
If there is space available on the day of use, reservations can be made up to 2 hours in advance.
If you would like to make a same-day reservation, please visit us directly or contact us by phone.
- The following information is required to make a reservation. Please let us know when you call us or through email
2.Date of use:
3. Hours of use: (Please contact us for further information, as we can only offer a limited number of hours per day.)
4. Total number of guests:
Users Breakdown: Adults: (Male Female )
Children: (boys girls ) *Children / between 2 and 11 years old
- ■Telephone：089-932-1126 Dōgo Onsen Annex Asuka-no-Yu (Dōgo Onsen Consortium)
- ■Reservation hours: 6:00 –23:00 (E-mail,Telephone)
Items to be confirmed at reservation
- ■You may not use the soaps in the second-floor special bathing rooms.
Please use the 1st floor bathing room for washing your body.
- ■The total time for bathing and resting in the large bathing room on the first floor and the special bathing room on the second floor is 90 minutes.
- ■You are not allowed to bring in any food or drink, but we will offer you Japanese tea and Japanese sweets after bathing.
（Please feel free to ask our staff for a refill of tea.）
Items to be confirmed on the day of use
- ■We will guide you all the process of using the 1st floor large bathing room and the 2nd floor special bathing room.
Please come to the front entrance Fudaba (ticket booth) on the 1st floor of Asuka-no-Yu about 10 minutes before your reservation time.
- ■Please note that if we do not hear from you within 30 minutes of your reservation time, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.